International Aerial & Flexibility Coach
Kintortion is a unique educational training method developed by Anya Shevelyuk (aka Bendy Anya) that combines the science of kinesiology with the art of contortion, and elements of ballet, pilates, gymnastics, yoga, resistance training and pre-hab exercises.
The specific techniques of Kintortion use isolated exercises to build strength and control for a large range of motion that can potentially create dramatic movements. These exercises were developed through trial and error testing methods to prevent injury and extend training longevity.
Kintortion teaches the basics of anatomy and physiology to help individuals understand the science behind the movements to improve endurance, strengthen muscles and stabilize joints in order to increase range of motion by way of isolated active-flexibility exercises with potential towards developing contortion level skills.
This unique training method also heavily focuses on recognizing and monitoring early signs of abnormal nerve and muscular sensations that could potentially cause pain, loss of function, or increase your risk of injury.
Kintortion & Inversions
Kintortion sessions are for those interested in improving their flexibility, alignment, strength and balance (or lack there of) at any level.
Techniques combining the science of kinesiology with the art of contortion, and elements of ballet, pilates, gymnastics, yoga, resistance training and pre-hab exercises are used to gain greater range of mobility for each individuals anatomy.
More advanced techniques focus on active flexibility exercises and tricks like standing splits, backbends and inversions.
& Aerial Conditioning
Aerial is a fun way to gain strength while working towards creating intricate sequences, spins and tricks.
Using your aerial apparatus, you will be guided through warm ups and conditioning drills to gain a clear understanding of hollow body and shoulder engagement.
As you progress, you will begin to learn different entrances, balances and dismounts. Intermediate students focus on poses and transitions in between. Advanced students work toward building sequences as overall strength, flexibility and body awareness improve.
IN PERSON AERIAL SESSIONS
- Limited to 4 people
- Ages 18+
OPEN GYM TIMES AVAILABLE
THROUGHOUT THE WEEK!
For pricing and reservations for all private and open gym sessions please email.
Schedule a private session at a time convenient to you. Come to the session with your goals and desires. Make a list of what you want to work on, change and improve. Maybe you want to simply increase your range of motion, get rid of back or shoulder pain or you could be training for a competition. Be prepared to work hard, feel a lot better, and change in more ways than you ever expected.
WHEN INQUIRING ABOUT SESSIONS PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS IN YOUR EMAIL
1. Where is your location so I know your time zone?
2. What are your flexibility goals? Maybe a few specific poses?
3. Do you have any injuries that I would need to know about?
4. How often do you want to schedule stretch sessions per week?
5. Lastly, will you be stretching in an area where you have access to open walls and furniture?
ONLINE SESSION (USD) PRICES
1 session per month $100
2 sessions per month $170
4 sessions per month $300
8 sessions per month $520
Paypal Transfer Fees not included
in the prices listed above
- Minimum 1 year of Aerial Experience
- Training space with High Speed Internet
- Professionally rigged aerial equipment
- Crash Mats designed for Aerial Training
- Bonus Points for Coach Referral
Apply for Online Aerial Privates:
Email your 5 minute video demonstrating the following skills:
- 1 pretty pull up and controlled exit to straight- arm hang
- 1 Straight leg straddle up
- 10 second pike body hold
- 10 seconds of your tiniest ball knee-tuck from straight-arm hang
- Pullover to front balance and exit out
- Ability to stay in the air for at least 2 minutes while moving from pose to pose
This program is designed for students with a strict schedule or budget. Students learn various exercises through instructional videos to build upon their skill set, and expand their knowledge of flexibility training.
At the beginning of each program cycle you will receive a personalized stretch routine. Each program is structured around your current abilities. At the end of each week you submit your exercise videos for feedback via email.
Once Per Week Check-in (USD Prices)
$220 4 check-ins (every 4 weeks)
$200 4 check-ins (every other week)
$180 4 check-ins (per month)
$320 8 check-ins (for 2 months)
Receive a Structured Stretch Routine
with 8-12 personalized exercises
Your plan will be ready within 1-2 weeks of payment
Check-in with weekly video uploads via email
Weekly videos due before Friday at 7pm PST
Receive Feedback response by Monday 10pm PST
WHEN INQUIRING ABOUT SESSIONS PLEASE SUMBIT THE FOLLOWING IN YOUR EMAIL
1. Current Level Photos
- Front Splits
- Straddle Splits
- Middle Splits
- Extended Puppy Pose (eyes looking forward)
- Bow Pose (thumbs pointing upward)
- Bridge (on hands and feet)
2. Please state for which Monthly Program you are applying.
3. What are your flexibility goals? Maybe a few specific poses?
4. Do you have any injuries that I would need to know about?